He and the kids had a "secret" meeting during the week and planned my whole day....
Brunch at Moyo Zoo Lake - something I've been wanting to do for a LONG time.
A boat ride around Zoo Lake - not only pleasant but also rather amusing as CW and EW tried to row us around.
And some time to play on the best playground discovered in Johannesburg, thus far.
It would have been a PERFECT day, if only it hadn't ended with JW having to fly off to Australia!
4 comments:
It is great to see you here! Thanks for finding me and saying hello! It looks like all are well and enjoying Joburg so much. Can't wait to email and keep in touch much better, have a great day!
What a cute family! Can't believe how big your kids are or how much they look like little carbon copies of you and Joe!
Long time no talk. It sounds like it's one adventurous day after another in SA. So, I'm dying here. Did you guys get to see any of the games? Later skaters.
R
Hello - soo...my husband was companions with your husband and apparently they would take pictures of outhouses together in chile...lovely!
anyway, he now works with kenny and kyle at the vet hospital...small world!
I showed him your blog (found from Dana lees while clicking around randomly) and he thought I should say hello. He said they had some good times together.
Erica
Post a Comment