Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Here we are, The "Vanilla" Family.

7 comments:

Uncanny imaginations while swirling my tea.... said...

Hi Martha!!

How are you guys? By the looks of your photo you guys look happy! Anyway, my email is veronicahuffaker@gmail.com. Are you still in Austrailia? Thanks for commenting on my blog....I forget to look at that part! Anyway, email me so I can get updated with your family. (:

Big D said...

Hay this is so awesome that you have a blog now. I will be able to check it each morning when I am at work not really working. When is your next trip to GJ? We can't wait to see you again.

Babbel Family said...

Um, hello I had no idea you had a blog. Keep updating it!

Allee Family Blog said...

Your family is beautiful! I was so happy to see that you have a blog. Can't wait to see more pictures and updates about your family...Jessica

Uncanny imaginations while swirling my tea.... said...

Hey Martha and Joe, it's Todd here. It's good to see you guys, even though it's just a picture. Martha, you are looking great! Joe, hang in there buddy... just kidding, you're looking good too. Martha, I still remember all that good food you used to make me for my birthdays. You were the best neighbor. And Joe, I've never forgotten that day you stepped on my toe after it got cut (at FMHS, in the lunch room), one of these days Joe. Ha ha, do you even remember that? You guys are great. Take care.

Todd

Allee Family Blog said...

Great to see your photos. What a beautiful family!

Esther Rogers said...

Hey great to see your blog and lots of pictures!! I'll keep checking and I will get on that SKYPE thing!

love,
Esther and all