Part of my hesitation with doing a blog is, "Where to start??" Do you just pick a day and go forward from there? Do you pick a particular event? Do you spend months trying to catch up on everything you didn't blog before you started? And then always be months behind?
Oh the turmoil!!!
So to make it simple I've decided to start by posting a sampling of some of my favorite photos from the past,
and then start blogging in earnest from our Easter break last week.
Here they are... some of my favorite glimpses of the past (near and far, and in no apparent order).
RDW at 18 weeks
RDW at 17 weeks
RDW at 16 weeks
CW and RDW
EW, the cat in "Farmer in the Dell"
EW, CW, RDW a.k.a Butterfly, Bat, Frog
RDW -- I can't resist taking photos when he's smiling
RDW -- our perfect little bub.
Okay, so he's not 100% perfect.
RDW at 17 weeks
Come on baby! We want to play with you!
MW and CW hiking (2 days pre-birth of RW) I was SO anxious to get the bub here, I was trying EVERYTHING!
CW and EW hiking
EW with baby white lion. One good(?) thing about S.A. is the lack of regulation. In the U.S. you wouldn't be allowed to go in and "play" with the baby lions!
We've come a long way, baby!
CW (grd 2) and EW (Pre-K) first day of school
CW and EW enjoying the Durban beach on Thanksgiving Day
RDW at 6 weeks
RDW and CW
EW is 4!
EW's 1st solo pumpkin carving
Brothers and best buds
Christmas Eve
JW and CW climbing
8 comments:
Great to see your photos. What a beautiful family!
Cute, cute, cute pictures! Can't wait to see you in a month or so!!!
xoxo
2 days pre-birth?? You look twenty weeks! Fun to see your cute family! Yeah for your blog!!
WOW! I check your blog all the time to see if by chance you have updated it. So glad you finally did. Okay your pregnant picture is just not right. That is what I looked like when I was like 4 1/2 months pregnant. Granted she was 11 lbs but still so not right!
I wish we were going to be in GJ the same time. We will be going towards the end of July. It has been two years for us since we have been there to.
When do you think you will come back to the states for good?
Great to see you've joined the blogging world! It's great to keep in touch! Ours is ourhappyhome678.blogspot.com Jason and Laura Gibbs
We can't wait to see you guys this summer! So the word on the street is that Joe will pull me during the swim portion of the triathlon this summer. Keep up the blog it is great to see that our friends have are still alive out there somewhere.
I'm anxious to have weekly updates on what your family is doing in S. Africa. We always love reading about your adventures and are quite envious of your traveling.
I know a couple other people have said this but seriously Martha, you are tiny for being full term. I am huge, compared to that!
Post a Comment