
JW was in Singapore this week for some meetings. While he was there he ventured into Little India and picked out a new Sari for EW. She was over the moon when he got home and surprised her with it. She immediately had to put it on and then go put a dot on her forehead -- because after all you just can't wear a Sari without having the beauty dot on your forehead. Our friends came over for dinner that evening and EW had to model her new finery for them. They asked if she liked her new Sari, and her reply (with all the enthusiasm and gusto you can imagine) was, "Yes. I
LOVE it!!"
4 comments:
That is sooo cool! My girls would go crazy for something like that too!
How cute! I want one in my size!
Kyle here, always good to get an update on you guys. I'm no longer hoping to live in the same town or even state as you, we'd just be happy to have you on the same continent someday, that would be awesome! Thanks for the updates!
My girls love dress up to, but I think that is the ultimate dress up. Your kids are getting so big.
Post a Comment